N.Phect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.Phect Clan Forums

N.Phect Clan Message Boards

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Donate
Google
N.Phect Vent
Poll
Does Fr3shY Deserve Douche of the Week?
Yes
Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_vote_lcap88%Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
No
Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_vote_lcap13%Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8
Affiliates

Latest topics
» Moar Sigs
Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:52 am by Takkei

» Capt. Yoshi
Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:36 am by Capt.Yoshi

» Nphect on IRC!! WOOT
Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:07 pm by feradina

» Dj Takkei
Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:02 am by Takkei

» PS3 Names Only!
Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:51 pm by XHumanXCyclopsX

» Vote for STREBIE!!!!!!
Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:00 am by strebie

» Rusty Shakelford -Denied-
Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:53 am by Hidden

» Account -Denied-
Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:46 am by Hidden

» Kertina!!!!! -Denied-
Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:45 am by Hidden

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
N.Phect.Corona
Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_vote_lcapWho am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_voting_barWho am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_vote_rcap 
Kermit
Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_vote_lcapWho am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_voting_barWho am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_vote_rcap 
Hidden
Player One
XHumanXCyclopsX
NtHawk14
feradina
Nards
-Blade-
Capt.Yoshi
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is K1D

Our users have posted a total of 914 messages in 164 subjects

Who am I....Calvin That's Who!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! Empty
PostSubject: Who am I....Calvin That's Who!!   Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:26 pm

I am Calvin (and at times Hobbes). You, the reader, should get to know me because......well.....I am Calvin. Normally I try to be laid back but sometimes that doesn't always work. Don't take anything I say serious because I am not serious(unless it's a scrim). Well I like to play video games, write music(mainly piano music like jazz and romantic), hang with my brother and friends, and read books. I am normally at work during the evening so I usually play css late at night or early in the afternoon. I rarely sleep so you could see me playing css at 5 in the morning(CST). I think the lack of sleep is what makes me a little strange. I Am Calvin. HEAR ME whimper!!

Favorite games-CS:S, Warcraft III, Starcraft, Almost All Legend of Zelda Games, Rock Paper Scissors, GTA II, Goldeneye, and Metal Gear.
Back to top Go down
N.Phect.Corona
N.Phected God
N.Phected God
N.Phect.Corona

PostSubject: Re: Who am I....Calvin That's Who!!   Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:22 pm

What's a Hobbes?

scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.nphect.com

PostSubject: Re: Who am I....Calvin That's Who!!   Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:36 am

Hobbes is a scientist or a stuffed fictional tiger that Calvin thinks is real Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Kermit

PostSubject: Re: Who am I....Calvin That's Who!!   Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:47 am

NERDD Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who am I....Calvin That's Who!!   Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:36 am

Kermit wrote:
NERDD Razz
Fuck you Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Kermit

PostSubject: Re: Who am I....Calvin That's Who!!   Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:37 am

Hahaha , I'm just playing with you Calvin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who am I....Calvin That's Who!!   Who am I....Calvin That's Who!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who am I....Calvin That's Who!!
Page 1 of 1