N.Phect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.Phect Clan Forums

N.Phect Clan Message Boards

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Donate
Google
N.Phect Vent
Poll
Does Fr3shY Deserve Douche of the Week?
Yes
!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap88%!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
No
!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap13%!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8
Affiliates

Latest topics
» Moar Sigs
!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:52 am by Takkei

» Capt. Yoshi
!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:36 am by Capt.Yoshi

» Nphect on IRC!! WOOT
!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:07 pm by feradina

» Dj Takkei
!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:02 am by Takkei

» PS3 Names Only!
!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:51 pm by XHumanXCyclopsX

» Vote for STREBIE!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:00 am by strebie

» Rusty Shakelford -Denied-
!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:53 am by Hidden

» Account -Denied-
!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:46 am by Hidden

» Kertina!!!!! -Denied-
!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:45 am by Hidden

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
N.Phect.Corona
!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_bar!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Kermit
!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_bar!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Hidden
Player One
XHumanXCyclopsX
NtHawk14
feradina
Nards
-Blade-
Capt.Yoshi
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is K1D

Our users have posted a total of 914 messages in 164 subjects

!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hidden
N.Phected Admin
N.Phected Admin
Hidden

!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Before you become a recruit, we will give you a try out to see if you're good enough to join. If you are accepted by those who try you out you will be a recruit [READ #1!!]. Once you are a recruit it will act as a trial period of being in the clan to see if you mesh well with the rest of the clan. Then we will have a vote, and if anyone says they don't want you in the clan then you won't be in the clan. If we're all cool with you then you'll be the newest member of N.Phect!

Somethings to be aware of**:
1.) Do not put the [R] on your name unless told to do so by a Senior Admin.
2.) Do not annoy admins. Ever
3.) Do not ask to take the [R] off of your name. We will tell you when to do so.
4.) Do not ask admins to check your applications on the forums, we will see them as soon as possible.
5.) Do not apply if you are currently in a clan, or you are intending to create one soon.
6.) If you are going to join, be sure to stay active on forums, ventrilo, and in game.

** These are liable to change and\or be added to. Failure to follow these simple rules will result in your application being immediately DENIED.

You must use this template before applying or your topic will be locked &\or deleted by a moderator. If you cannot figure out this simple task than we do not want you in this clan. Please make a new topic with your name as the title, do not post your apps in this one. This way admins can make unique comments on it.
Code:

Steam Name :

Steam ID* :

Do You Have Vent (and a mic) :

Favorite color :

Why Hidden is the most amazing guy ever :

Why Corona is so much better than Player :

Why you want to join the clan :

Which of our servers do you play most :

What type of servers do you enjoy most [DR Jail Classic etc] :

What games do you own [PC] :
* Your steam id can be found by joining any server and typing status in console.
Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!READ ME BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1