N.Phect Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.Phect Clan Forums

N.Phect Clan Message Boards

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Donate
Google
N.Phect Vent
Poll
Does Fr3shY Deserve Douche of the Week?
Yes
READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_vote_lcap88%READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
No
READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_vote_lcap13%READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8
Affiliates

Latest topics
» Moar Sigs
READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:52 am by Takkei

» Capt. Yoshi
READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:36 am by Capt.Yoshi

» Nphect on IRC!! WOOT
READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:07 pm by feradina

» Dj Takkei
READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:02 am by Takkei

» PS3 Names Only!
READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:51 pm by XHumanXCyclopsX

» Vote for STREBIE!!!!!!
READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:00 am by strebie

» Rusty Shakelford -Denied-
READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:53 am by Hidden

» Account -Denied-
READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:46 am by Hidden

» Kertina!!!!! -Denied-
READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:45 am by Hidden

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
N.Phect.Corona
READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_vote_lcapREAD HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_voting_barREAD HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_vote_rcap 
Kermit
READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_vote_lcapREAD HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_voting_barREAD HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_vote_rcap 
Hidden
Player One
XHumanXCyclopsX
NtHawk14
feradina
Nards
-Blade-
Capt.Yoshi
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is K1D

Our users have posted a total of 914 messages in 164 subjects

READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N.Phect.Corona
N.Phected God
N.Phected God
N.Phect.Corona

READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO Empty
PostSubject: READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO   READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:08 am

These rules are not subject to negotiations of any kind. All admins must be approved by Corona. Do not directly ask me for admin. My current admins will come to me with their recommendations.

1. You must have filled out an application for clan membership first so that we have it on record.

2. You can not ask for admin if you are a recruit.

3. You can not ask for admin if you are a newly made member.

4. Any admin applicant will have a general knowledge of the following: Mani Admin, AMX Mod, RCon, es tools, and Mattie EventScripts.

5. Applicants must be mature and understand that they represent the clan at all times and no matter what server they are in.

6. Admin abusing will not be tolerated, one warning, then removal of admin status.

7. Basics are warn, kick, then 7 day ban, then after posting on forums, and with SA's approval, perma ban.

8. Bothering Me or my admins about getting admin will result in an instant "NO!"

9. Adminship is not a right, it's a privledge.

10. Admin's first order is loyalty to his clan, 2nd is recruiting good players that can represent the clan in the way it should be.

!!!!!AND MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!

11. What ever server you are applying for, make sure that you have screenshots or ppl registering on forums saying you brought them to it so that it gets populated. Admins in nphect do not just monitor servers for haxers and d-bags, they are responsible for populating the server. IF YOU DON'T POPULATE IT FIRST, YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR ADMIN!!!!!

If you can't comply with any of these, don't bother applying.

Copy and paste this application with your answers in this thread.

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Servers Played In:

Server Requesting Admin In:

Admin(s) That Recomended You:

Reason For Admin (don't be lame and say just to help out):

What Makes You Stand Out:

Are You Able To Donate (not required but appreciated):

How Long Have You Been In The Clan:
Back to top Go down
http://www.nphect.com

READ HERE FIRST, FAILURE TO DO SO IS INSTANT NO